Do have a bit of awesome yarn but don’t know what you’d make with it??
Please check out a few of these ideas. I’ll keep adding to this, and please send you favorites if you have any!!
Neckwarmers & scarflettes! Tres chic– Some of my faves–
* Stormmoon makes amazing ones– http://thestormmoon.blogspot.com/2008/01/three-fos-three.html#eyeball
Scarves, of course
* Super pretty flower scarf– http://gnathalie2.wordpress.com/2007/11/12/pretty-pretty-flower-scarf/
* Instant gratification Scarf–http://www.cyn.ca/knit/patterns/instant-gratification-scarf/
* Calorimetry– http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEwinter06/PATTcalorimetry.html
* Crofter’s Hat– http://www.knitonthenet.com/issue1/patterns/croftershat/
* Slouchy hat–http://presentsknits.blogspot.com/2007/11/slouchy.html
* Ozark Hat– http://www.ozarkhandspun.com/blog/2007/01/ozark-handspun-hat-pattern.html
*Ysolda’s Urchin– http://knitty.com/ISSUEfall07/PATTurchin.html Thanks Jen!!
There’s also this wonderful site which lists 653 patterns for yardage between 1 and 285 yards!
Thanks for looking!